1.04.2011

Welcome

I have pondered this new life I am creating for myself and decided I wanted to keep a journal of some of the ups and downs I have experienced along this journey.

It. is. life. changing. in. so. many. ways.

It has been

spiritual

physical

and very emotional...

some emotions I never dreamed would be so frightening.

I want a record of these things - to help me remember where I have been and where I am headed. One thing I have found is being overweight is familiar. It has been me for many many many years! I am a little afraid of the new me - What excuse will I now have for myself when things don't go well? I can no longer blame my weight for them...I will have to acknowledge the character flaws that I have as a mortal. Things I want and need to overcome. Maybe I didn't get the job because I really wouldn't be a good mix with the staff...rather than I didn't get the job because I am overweight...fat...obese...any way...it's still so hard for me to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment