Cent. Century. Centipede. Centurion. Centennial. Centimeter. Cental. Centenarian. Centillion
Cent is the Latin root for 100.
100
I finally reached 100 lbs gone on January 13, 2011.
I want to celebrate. I want to be happy. I want to be proud.
But
It is hard.
I am...
...ashamed that I ever gained this weight.
...ashamed that I still have so far to go.
Such conflicting thoughts and feelings.
But, I am who I am and it is what it is.
So celebrate I did!
I got a new hair cut...and new look to go with this new body I am creating.
And together one day we will conquer these feelings.
Way to go! You look incredible! Look at you!
ReplyDeleteKim, you look so great! When I lost my weight I was so excited when I could finally cross my legs again! It was a sweet day. I am sure you will keep finding exciting rewards to your hard work! Keep holding that water bottle!
ReplyDelete