7.28.2011

...and I thought riding a bike was fun!

I finding more and more new things to do all the time.



What to know my latest thrill?



Are you ready...it is really quite simple...but OH SO FUN!!!!







YEP!!!! What a thrill! And see the skinny tube to the left? Yep...I went down that one too! And as I was having all this fun at the park...I remember a time where the conversation went more like this...



Friend: So, how was your vacation? Me:It was fun. We went to Park City and the kids and hubby rode the Alpine Slide. Friend: Did you? Me: No, I was afraid I would get stuck...and I could see the headlines...Fat lady rescured from Alpine Slide. So no, I didn't ride. Yep - actual conversation. BUT, now after my mini slide adventure this week. One more item to add to this summer's bucket list. Park City here we come!



And for your viewing pleasure...some of my sweet little people whom I adore!

No comments:

Post a Comment